Language Access

It is the policy of the California Gambling Control Commission (CGCC) to provide service in the language of our customers.

If you feel that we have not provided you with adequate interpretation services or have denied you an available translated document, you may submit a complaint to CGCC's Equal Employment Opportunity Office. Please refer to the Language Access Complaint Process and Complaint Form GCC-700.